Heating Repair Services In Dripping Springs, Texas
Hank's Service is a furnace repair and furnace installation company in Dripping Springs, Texas. Do you have a broken furnace? Don't let your family suffer in the chilly weather with a heater that doesn't work. It's important to have a working gas or electric furnace - especially if you have small children or elderly individuals living with you who can get cold very easily. Our trained crew of professionals really know their stuff, and there isn't any furnace problem they've seen that they haven't been able to take care of. We promise to show up on time at your home for you furnace repair, and we will even come prepared with all the tools and materials that we're going to need to get the job finished! Don't worry about trying to take care of furnace repair on your own, just call Hank's Service at 512-961-5221, and we will send somebody to your Dripping Springs, Texas home promptly to get your home warm and comfortable once again!
Dripping Springs, Texas Heating Repair & Furnace Services
In addition to furnace repair in Dripping Springs, Texas, Hank's Service can also provide you with a variety of other furnace repair and heating services that will come in handy. If you have an older home heater that is getting close to the end of its life, our trained HVAC crew can provide you with furnace replacement and installation for both gas and electric heaters. We can also provide you with routine, affordable furnace maintenance so that you can be sure that all parts of your home's heating system are working like they should!
Some Basic Tips To Get The Most Out OF Your Furnace
- Keep shades closed at night to conserve heat.
- During the day, open shades to let the sunlight in.
- Check for leaks, and replace old weather stripping or caulk.
- Use your window shades and drapes to maximize heating benefits.
- Do not let your heat escape! Make sure all your doors and windows are shut tightly.
- Keep your furnace air filter clean. A dirty or clogged filter can make your furnace work harder, which costs you more.
- Add humidity, humid air feels warmer than dry air. This will also helps you resist winter colds and moisturizes dry skin.
- Much of the home's heat escapes through the attic. Be sure to close off any attic vents or fans during the winter and check on how well the attic is insulated. Our technicians can help!
Hank's Service Is The Best Choice For Furnace Repair