Heating Repair For Pflugerville, Texas
Hank's Service is a furnace repair and furnace installation company serving the Pflugerville, Texas area. If your home is in need of a replacement gas or electric heater, or you just need heating repairs on your existing furnace, Hank's Service is the perfect HVAC company for you. Our team of professionals are licensed in the areas of heating and furnace repair. When you call us for furnace repair, we will show up at your home with all the tools, equipment, and parts we need to get your home's heating system working like normal again. We realize that a lot of Texas homeowners probably don't give much thought to their home's heating system, and this is understandable since you have so many other thinsg to worry about. However, your home's furnace is what's going to keep your family warm and comfortable all winter long. Call Hank's Service at 512-961-5221, and we will send somebody to your Pflugerville, Texas home promptly to get your broken furnace fixed and working like new again.
Pflugerville, Texas Heating Repair & Furnace Services
At Hank's Service, we can provide you with all types of furnace and heating services. Regardles of whether you need a simple heater repair, or you need gas or electric furnace replacement, we can work with you! We can also provide you with affordable furnace maintenance to keep your unit in good, working order all season long. We know that a lot of homeowners in Pflugerville like to do DIY work around the house. However, you need to understand that furnace repair and maintenance is not something you should attempt on your own! It can be really dangerous if you don't know what you're doing. It's best to leave this kind of work to the professionals at Hank's Service! You'll be glad that you did!
Some Basic Tips To Get The Most Out OF Your Furnace
- Keep curtains and blinds closed at night to conserve heat.
- During the day, open curtains and blinds to let the sunlight in.
- Check for leaks, and replace old weather stripping or caulk.
- Use your window shades and drapes to maximize heating benefits.
- Do not let your heat escape! Make sure all your doors and windows are shut tightly.
- Keep your furnace air filter clean. A dirty or clogged filter can make your furnace work harder, which costs you more.
- Add humidity, humid air feels warmer than dry air. This will also helps you resist winter colds and moisturizes dry skin.
- Much of the home's heat escapes through the attic. Be sure to close off any attic vents or fans during the winter and check on how well the attic is insulated. Our technicians can help!
Hank's Service Is The Best Choice For Furnace Repair