Heating Repair Around Manchaca, Texas
Hank's Service is a furnace repair and furnace installation company in Manchaca, Texas. When your home has a broken heater, your family is going to know it. All levels of your home will get very chilly and uncomfortable. However, you don't have to live with this kind of problem! We can take care of all your furnace repair needs. Regardless of whether you have a gas or electric furnace, we guarantee that we will be able to work with you to get the issue resolved quickly, and for an affordable price. There isn't any HVAC problem we've seen that we haven't been able to take care of, so contact us ASAP to schedule an appointment and see what we can do for you! Call Hank's Service at 512-961-5221, and we will send somebody to your Manchacha, Texas home immediately to diagnose the furnace's problem and get it taken care of before your family has to spend another minute in a cold, uncomfortable home!
Manchaca, Texas Heating Repair Services
Hank's Service can provide you with quality heater repair work, but we can also provide you with other furnace repair and heating services. We are also known for providing affordable furnace replacement and furnace installation services for homeowners who have old and inefficient units that aren't keeping their home as warm and cozy as it should be. We will remove your old unit and get the new one installed. We will even make sure we clean up all the mess so you don't have to worry about it after we leave. Hank's Service can also provide you with furnace maintenance services. We will inspect all parts of the heating system to make sure that all things are in good, working order for your Manchaca, Texas home.
Some Basic Tips To Get The Most Out OF Your Furnace
- Keep shades closed at night to conserve heat.
- During the day, open shades to let the sunlight in.
- Check for leaks, and replace old weather stripping or caulk.
- Use your window shades and drapes to maximize heating benefits.
- Do not let your heat escape! Make sure all your doors and windows are shut tightly.
- Keep your furnace air filter clean. A dirty or clogged filter can make your furnace work harder, which costs you more.
- Add humidity, humid air feels warmer than dry air. This will also helps you resist winter colds and moisturizes dry skin.
- Much of the home's heat escapes through the attic. Be sure to close off any attic vents or fans during the winter and check on how well the attic is insulated. Our technicians can help!