Del Valle, Texas Furnace Repair
Hank's Service is a furnace repair and furnace installation company serving the Del Valle, Texas area. We have been working in the area for years now, and our trained team of licensed HVAC repair contractors will be more than happy to help you with whatever kind of broken furnace problem you have. If the heater isn't turning on, is making strange noises, or isn't warming your home like it used to, these are all big indicators that you're going to need some kind of heater repair work. It doesn't matter how old or new your furnace is, it can still experience problems because of defective or worn-out parts. We can service both gas and electric furnaces, so regardless of which kind you have - we have you covered! Don't try to take care of furnace repair on your own, just call Hank's Service at 512-961-5221, and we will send somebody to your Del Valle, Texas home ASAP to diagnose the problem and get it taken care of quickly, and for a price that you can afford!
Del Valle, Texas Furnace Repair & Heating Services
When you need furnace and heating services in Del Valle, TX, turn to Hank's Service for assistance. We can, of course, provide you with fast furnace repair, but we can also provide you with other types of work. If you have an old furnace that's in need of furnacereplacement, we can provide you with both replacement and furnace installation services. We will remove the old gas or electric unit and get the new one put in for you. We can also provide you with furnace maintenance to help prolong the life of your family's heating system.
Some Basic Tips To Get The Most Out OF Your Furnace
- Keep shades closed at night to conserve heat.
- During the day, open shades to let the sunlight in.
- Check for leaks, and replace old weather stripping or caulk.
- Use your window shades and drapes to maximize heating benefits.
- Do not let your heat escape! Make sure all your doors and windows are shut tightly.
- Keep your furnace air filter clean. A dirty or clogged filter can make your furnace work harder, which costs you more.
- Add humidity, humid air feels warmer than dry air. This will also helps you resist winter colds and moisturizes dry skin.
- Much of the home's heat escapes through the attic. Be sure to close off any attic vents or fans during the winter and check on how well the attic is insulated. Our technicians can help!