Buda, Texas Heating Repair
Hank's Service is a furnace repair and furnace installation company proudly serving the Buda, Texas region. When you have a heater that isn't working like it should, you could have a very chilly and uncomfortable home that makes your loved ones feel miserable. There's no reason why you should live with a broken furnace - especially when Hank's Service is here to provide you with fast and affordable heater repair work! We can work on both gas and electric furnaces, and we know that there's no HVAC problem too big or small for our experts to handle. We are licensed in heater repair, and we guarantee that you and your family will be 100% satisfied with our services. Call Hank's Service at 512-961-5221, and we will send a trained and friendly heater repair professional to your Buda, Texas home to help you!
Buda, Texas Heating Repair & Furnace Services
At Hank's Service, we are known for providing high-quality, dependable heater repair in Buda, Texas, but we can also provide you with other types of furnace and heater services. Along with heater repair, we can provide you with both gas and electric furnace replacement and furnace installation. We have installed countless new heaters in Buda, and we will be more than happy to help you! Regardless of what kind of heating system you need, we will help you to pick out the perfect one for your home's needs, and for your spending budget. We will also be able to provide you with affordable furnace maintenance to keep this system in good, working order.
Some Basic Tips To Get The Most Out OF Your Furnace
- Keep shades closed at night to conserve heat.
- During the day, open shades to let the sunlight in.
- Check for leaks, and replace old weather stripping or caulk.
- Use your window shades and drapes to maximize heating benefits.
- Do not let your heat escape! Make sure all your doors and windows are shut tightly.
- Keep your furnace air filter clean. A dirty or clogged filter can make your furnace work harder, which costs you more.
- Add humidity, humid air feels warmer than dry air. This will also helps you resist winter colds and moisturizes dry skin.
- Much of the home's heat escapes through the attic. Be sure to close off any attic vents or fans during the winter and check on how well the attic is insulated. Our technicians can help!