Furnace Repair Services Around Lakeway, Texas
Hank's Service is a furnace repair and furnace installation company in Lakeway, Texas. It doesn't matter how minor or complex your heating problem is, we guarantee that our team of HVAC professionals will be able to quickly diagnose the problem and get it taken care of. If your heater is making strange noises, isn't turning on at all, or if it isn't heating all rooms and levels of your home like it once did, then you likely need furnace repair. We are pleased to provide the Lakeway area with both gas and electric furnace repair. So, regardless of what kind of heating system your home has, we can take care of it for you! You should never attempt to do your own furnace repair since it can be extremely dangerous if you don't know what you're doing. Call Hank's Service at 512-961-5221, and we will send somebody to your Lakeway, Texas home promptly to get your furnace working like it used to! We will show up with all the materials and tools we will need for the job.
Lakeway, Texas Furnace Repair Services
If you are in the Lakeway, Texas area and you're in need of furnace repair and heating services, Hank's Service is the perfect HVAC company for you. We can provide you with everything from heater repair to furnace maintenance and even replacement and furnace installation services! We service both gas and electric furnace styles, and we can work with you to pick out the best new home heater if you are in need of a new one. We know that a lot of homeowners like DIY work, but again, anything involving your furnace should really be left to the professionals at Hank's Service who have many years of experience working in the field!
Some Basic Tips To Get The Most Out OF Your Furnace
- Keep shades closed at night to conserve heat.
- During the day, open shades to let the sunlight in.
- Check for leaks, and replace old weather stripping or caulk.
- Use your window shades and drapes to maximize heating benefits.
- Do not let your heat escape! Make sure all your doors and windows are shut tightly.
- Keep your furnace air filter clean. A dirty or clogged filter can make your furnace work harder, which costs you more.
- Add humidity, humid air feels warmer than dry air. This will also helps you resist winter colds and moisturizes dry skin.
- Much of the home's heat escapes through the attic. Be sure to close off any attic vents or fans during the winter and check on how well the attic is insulated. Our technicians can help!