Furnace Repair For Kyle, Texas
Hank's Service is a furnace repair and furnace installation company in Kyle, Texas. Regardless of where you are in the area, if you have a broken furnace, you need to get it taken care of immediately so that your family doesn't have to suffer in a chilly and uncomfortable home. Your home is likely your biggest investment, so you need to be doing what you can to keep everything in working order. This includes having your furnace repaired if it's stopped working like it should. If your home feels colder than usual, or you have a gas or electric furnace that isn't turning on at all, we are here to help! We have helped countless Kyle homeowners with their broken heaters, and we are looking forward to working with you next! Don't worry about trying to repair your furnace on your own, just call Hank's Service at 512-961-5221, and we will send somebody to your Kyle, Texas home ASAP to get the problem taken care of.
Kyle, Texas Furnace Repair & Heating Services
Hank's Service can provide you with other furnace repair and heating services in Kyle, Texas. If you have a broken heater that is too old to be repaired or is beyond repair in any way, we can provide you with affordable gas or electric furnace replacement and furnace installation. We will be able to remove your old unit and get the new one put in quickly, and for a price that doesn't ruin your family's spending budget. We can also provide you with furnace maintenance. This kind of service is important because it will help us to pinpoint problems early on before they turn into a disaster.
Some Basic Tips To Get The Most Out OF Your Furnace
- Keep shades closed at night to conserve heat.
- During the day, open shades to let the sunlight in.
- Check for leaks, and replace old weather stripping or caulk.
- Use your window shades and drapes to maximize heating benefits.
- Do not let your heat escape! Make sure all your doors and windows are shut tightly.
- Keep your furnace air filter clean. A dirty or clogged filter can make your furnace work harder, which costs you more.
- Add humidity, humid air feels warmer than dry air. This will also helps you resist winter colds and moisturizes dry skin.
- Much of the home's heat escapes through the attic. Be sure to close off any attic vents or fans during the winter and check on how well the attic is insulated. Our technicians can help!